Wednesday, January 29, 2014

L'ORÉAL Youth Code Texture Perfector Review

I purchased this product right when it came out a few months ago. I don't have really bad «texture issues» with my skin but I do have visible pores on my cheeks and forehead and it's why I wanted to try this product. The bottle being almost empty I can say I have had enough time to see if the product has been effective or not and if I would want to repurchase it.

First, let's talk about the product itself. When it comes to skincare the least important thing is packaging, all you want is the product to be effective, right? But it does help when the packaging is nice...I love that this has a pump that distributes the product nicely and I love the fact that it's pink :) It's a 30 ml bottle (1oz) and one pump is enough to cover my entire face so the bottle lasts a pretty long time, approximatively 2 to 3 months (I use this only at night). The price depends on where you bought it, but I bought it at my local drugstore for 23.99$. It's not cheap but I don't think other products like that exist for less money...If they do, please let me know!

I like it...but I can't say it has made a huuuuge difference in my skin. Maybe my skin does not have enough texture issues to be able to see the efficiency of the product. It made my skin really soft, softer than before and it made my dry patches disappear. I did see a small difference in the size of my pores. They have not completely disappeared but they are definitely smaller than before.

I would recommend this product, I think it can work on all skin types and people with bigger skin issues than me will see better results. I don't know if I will repurchase this because I would like to try something else.

If you have tried this product, let me know what you think about it! :)

Gabriela xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment