Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hydraluron Review

This product has gotten a lot of hype on the internet in 2013 and I can definitely understand why. It is from a brand called Indeed Laboratories and can be found in Shoppers drugstore in Canada and Walgreens in the U.S. It retails for 19.99$ at my drugstore and you get 1oz of product. So...what is the product exactly?

On the website it says : The ultimate daily facial moisture boosting serum that starts where your moisturizer stops.  hydraluron™ contains a pure form of hyaluronic acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.  Red marine algae helps with maximum delivery.  The result – better hydrated, moisture nourished, plumped up skin.  Give your skin a daily dose of hydration and integrate hydraluron™ moisture boosting serum into your skin care regime.  Moisture relief is on the way.
http://indeedlabs.com/hydraluron

It is a serum that has a gel consistency and you are supposed to put this on a clean face, before your daily moisturizer. It feels fresh and wet when you first apply it, but it dries very quickly. You only need a pea size amount to cover the face and if you use it once a day it can last few 2-3 months.

I really love this serum. I first purchased it because when I get stressed (which mostly happens during school months) I get eczema on my forehead and sometimes around my eyes :( I do have a prescription for cortisone but  the regular use of cortisone is really not good, it was meant to be used for 2 or 3 weeks only (doctor's order) and my eczema did not stop after that period of time. When I heard about Hydraluron I was interested because I thought it would be able to help with my problem and it did! Using regular moisturizer was not enough for my eczema but since using this serum it has completely stopped. I noticed it made my skin look more plumped and healthy and after being almost done with this first tube, I can say this product really works. I will definitely repurchase it :)

Gabriela xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment