Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Review

I bought this this summer after hearing many girls on youtube talk about great it was. I bought the smaller bottle because a) it was less expensive (still 12$ for 60 ml) and b) I like trying products in small sizes before committing to the full thing. I'm happy I got the small size because I don't really like this stuff...

My hair is normal to fine and between wavy and curly when it's natural. This product is suppose to do 10 things:
1. Repair dry, damaged hair
2. Add shine
3. Detangle
4. Thermal styling protection
5. Seal and protect hair color
6. Prevent split ends
7. Stop hair breakage
8. Create silkiness
9. Enhance natural body
10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector (same as #4)
http://itsa10haircare.com/conditioner-products/#4601

Well for me, it only did one thing and that was detangling my hair. At the time I tried this, my hair was not great, I had split ends and it was not super shiny and silky. The product did nothing to help with that and I found that it weighted my hair down more than adding natural body to it, and I did not use a lot. According to me, the claims of this product are too ambitious... It's not a terrible product but it's not good either and I would not repurchase.

Gabriela xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment